Generation 1 is the first in a series of quest-lines that tell a variety of stories. You have to be level 5 or higher to begin G1.
- 1Finding the Lost Earring
- 2The Three Missing Warriors
- 3RP Quest - The Third Warrior
- 4The Story of Goddess Turned into a Stone
- 5The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog
- 6Brown Evil Pass
- 7Medal of Priests
- 8Goro's Ring
- 9RP Quest - Succubus
- 10Book of Evil
- 11The Book of Revenge
- 12RP Quest - Mores
- 13Wizard's Note
- 14The Book of Revenge, Volume II
- 15Investigation of the third volume of the Book of Revenge
- 16Book of the Revenge, Volume III
- 17Embodiment of Destruction, Glas Ghaibhleann
- 18Magic Powder of Preservation
- 19RP Quest - Rabbie Dungeon
- 20The Pendant from Goddess
- 21RP Quest - Shiela's Memory
- 22Kristell's Request
- 23The Seal Breaker of Another World
- 24Bind Magic
- 25Collecting Pieces of Black Orb
- 26Black Orb Dungeon
- 27Glas Ghaibhleann
Finding the Lost Earring
- Requirement: Level 5 or higher
- Description: Find the earring.
- You will be asked to find a lost earring among countless snowmen in the field of Sidhe Sneachta.
- Look for a snowman with a sparkling effect and hit it repeatedly until you get the earring.
- Deliver the earring to Duncan in Tir Chonaill.
The Three Missing Warriors
- Requirement: Level 10 or Higher and Mana Herb x 2~5
- Description: Give Mana Herbs to the bear and use necessary keywords.
- Talk with the NPC Bear at the altar far to the north of Sidhe Sneachta.
- The NPC is a bear during the day, from 6:00 to 17:59, and is in human form during the night, from 18:00 to 5:59.
- Duncan says the bear likes Mana Herbs, so gift the bear a Mana Herb
by dragging one from your inventory and dropping it onto him.
Talk to him, and gift another herb, and talk again in a cycle until he
gives you a keyword.
(Give 1 Mana Herb → Conversation → Give 1 Mana Herb …→ Keyword "Tarlach" is obtained)
- Mana Herbs can be found as a reward for doing Alby Dungeon.
- Ask Duncan regarding the keyword "Tarlach". Obtain the keyword "The Third Lost Warrior".
- Ask Lassar regarding the new keyword. She will suggest talking to Stewart in Dunbarton. (You may skip directly to Stewart.)
- Ask Stewart using the keyword. Obtain item Tarlach's Locket (space: 2x1) and Red Wing of Goddess, which allows one and his/her party to instantly teleport to Alby Dungeon.
RP Quest - The Third Warrior
- Requirement: 3-person Role-playing (RP) quest
- Description: Clear the RP dungeon.
- Note: The player with Tarlach's Locket must be the leader of the 3-person party.
- Party Leader: Tarlach
- Members: Mari, Ruairi
- While in a 3-person party, drop Tarlach's Locket onto the altar of Alby Dungeon.
- Upon clearing the RP dungeon, obtain the keyword "Goddess Morrighan".
- The dungeon is slightly longer than a normal Alby.
The Story of Goddess Turned into a Stone
- Description: Learn details about the mysterious goddess.
- Talk to Duncan using the keyword "Goddess Morrighan", who will direct you to Meven, Tir Chonaill's priest.
- Talk to Meven using the same keyword. Obtain the new keyword "Night of Sidhe Sneachta" and the book The Goddess Who Turned into Stone. Then, he will suggest going to Sidhe Sneachta during nighttime.
- Use the keyword "Night of Sidhe Sneachta" on Tarlach and obtain the keyword "The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog".
The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog
- Description: Obtain the book The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog.
- Talk to Aeira using the newly obtained keyword. She recalls that the book is no longer in stock.
- Talk to Aeira with the keyword again. She explains that the publisher has decided to print another volume of it.
- Speak to Aeira after midnight passes in the local time in real life (for example: PST for Mabinogi NA). (Alternatively, Aeira can be spoken to the next day (PST) to receive the same effect). The owl takes approximately 5 minutes or more after that.
- Once the owl's quest is received, go to Aeira and obtain the book The Land of Eternity, Tir Na Nog.
- Read it and obtain the keyword "Paradise".
- Talk to Tarlach using the keyword "Paradise" and obtain the Brown Evil Pass (space: 2x1) and a Red Wings of Goddess, which allows one and his/her party to instantly teleport to Barri Dungeon.
Brown Evil Pass
- Requirement: 1~3 person (people) only
- Description: Clear the dungeon created using Brown Evil Pass
- Note: The player with Brown Evil Pass must be the leader of the party.
- Drop the Brown Evil Pass on the altar of Barri Dungeon. (It is recommended
to clear this dungeon with party members.)
- Monsters: King Mimic, Sickle Laghodessa, Brown Gremlin, Gray Gremlin, Green Gremlin, Flying Sword, Giant Worm
- Enter the boss chamber and obtain the keyword "Evil Medal".
- Boss: Black Wizard and 8 Wisps
- Obtain a Fomor Medal from the reward chest. It may come out of a party mate's reward chest instead of your own, so make sure to check theirs if you did not receive it from yours (hold down the ALT key for a better view of dropped items).
Medal of Priests
- Description: Talk to Comgan in Bangor, Kristell in Dunbarton, and Endelyon in Tir Chonaill about "Evil Medal", then ask Meven.
- Note: Meven will not give the new keyword until you've talked to the other three.
- Note that you do not have to talk to James in Emain Macha, because that place was never released at the time Generation 1 came.
- Requirement: One must drop their own Basic pass as the party's leader and have every other member leave the dungeon and party before opening the boss door.
- Description: Clear Ciar Basic Dungeon.
- Talk to Goro (in the Alby Arena entrance) using the keyword "Priest's Token".
He requests the player to recover a lost ring from depths of Ciar Basic Dungeon in exchange for teaching the meaning behind the Fomor script. He tells the player that they must enter and clear the dungeon solo. But do not be afraid to take a party; as long as you meet the requirements explained in the box above, you will still get the ring.
- The Ciar Basic Pass must be obtained from monsters or a reward room chest
from Ciar Dungeon.
- The pass can also be purchased from the Suspicious Pass Seller for 500 pons.
- The ring is 2x2 in size, so be sure to have room.
- The Ciar Basic Pass must be obtained from monsters or a reward room chest from Ciar Dungeon.
- Present the recovered ring to Goro. He reveals the script's meaning, "Goddess, please lend me the moonlight...". Complete the quest and receive the new keyword "Dul Brau Dairam Shanon".
- Talk to Tarlach regarding the new keyword. He says Goro's translation is false, and tells the true meaning of the script.
- Talk to Goro using the keyword "Dul Brau Dairam Shanon". He offers apology, and mentions a traitorous Succubus living and hiding in Dunbarton.
RP Quest - Succubus
- Description: Clear the Rabbie RP dungeon (as Tarlach)
- Talk to Kristell using the keyword "Dul Brau Dairam Shanon" and obtain item Tarlach's Glasses Pouch (space: 1x2) and Red Wings of Goddess which allows you to instantly teleport to Rabbie Dungeon.
- Drop Tarlach's Glasses Pouch on the altar of Rabbie Dungeon.
- The dungeon is a normal Rabbie Dungeon, and thus can be rather long.
- Defeat the Succubus at the end of the dungeon to obtain the keyword "Kristell's Past".
- Talk to Kristell using the keyword "Kristell's Past" and obtain the keyword "Kristell's Message".
- Talk to Tarlach with the keyword "Kristell's Message". Tarlach will want you to ask Kristell to translate the Book of Evil.
Book of Evil
- Requirement: Holy Water of Lymilark x 1
- Description: Obtain Book of Evil.
- Complete the quest by talking to Kristell.
- After receiving Kristell's owl, talk to Kristell again.
- Talk to Tarlach. He wants the player to retrieve something that he entrusted to Meven.
- Meven directs the player to Lassar. Complete the quest and obtain the keyword "Meven's Request".
- Talk to Lassar using the new keyword and give her a Holy Water of Lymilark.
She vows to send an owl when she's ready. Wait in a place where it is
possible to receive an owl's message (i.e. outside the school).
- Holy Water of Lymilark can be obtained from Endelyon, Kristell, or Comgan's part-time jobs.
- Once an owl delivers Lassar's message, retrieve the Black Rose (space: 2x1) from Lassar, then return to Tarlach.
- Tarlach requests that the rose be given to Kristell.
- Bring the Black Rose to Kristell and complete the quest. Obtain the translated volume of The Book of Revenge.
The Book of Revenge
- Read The Book of Revenge and obtain the keyword "Mores".
- Talk to Duncan using the keyword "Mores" and obtain a new keyword "Mores Gwydion".
- Talk to Tarlach using the new keyword and obtain the keyword "Mores' Lost Property".
- Talk to Eavan of Dunbarton about "Mores' Lost Property".
- Talk to Kristell using the same keyword and obtain object A Half of a Torque (space: 1x1) and a Red Wings of Goddess which allows one to instantly teleport to Math Dungeon.
RP Quest - Mores
- Requirement: 1-person RP dungeon
- Description: Clear Mores' RP dungeon
- Drop A Half of a Torque onto the altar of Math Dungeon.
- It is about the length of a normal Math Dungeon.
- Clear the dungeon and obtain the keyword "Morrighan's Revenge".
- Description: Obtain The Book of Revenge, Vol. II
- Talk to Kristell using the keyword "Morrighan's Revenge".
- Talk to Duncan using the same keyword. He directs the player to Tarlach.
- Talk to Tarlach and obtain The Book of Revenge.
- Lend the book to Duncan. He is under the impression that the book is actually a trilogy.
- Talk to Kristell. She suggests talking to Aeira.
- Complete the quest and receive an owl from Aeira.
- Talk to Aeira and complete the quest to receive the "Wizard's Note" keyword and the item. Red Wings of Goddess will allow you and your party to instantly teleport to Ciar Dungeon.
- Drop the Wizard's Note on the altar of Ciar. It is a normal Ciar Dungeon, and you may bring a party along.
- Obtain The Book of Revenge, Vol II inside the reward chest (Note: When coming with a party, make sure to check the others' chests for the book, as it may not turn up on your chest).
The Book of Revenge, Volume II
- Description: Translate The Book of Revenge, Volume II.
- Ask Kristell to translate The Book of Revenge, Vol II.
- An owl will notify the player when Kristell has completed translating the text. Talk to Kristell and obtain the translated volume.
- Show the translated text to Duncan, who will then ask for the third volume.
- Talk to Aeira and complete the quest. Wait for her owl.
Investigation of the third volume of the Book of Revenge
- Description: Look for The Book of Revenge, Volume III.
- Talk to Aeira and receive a quest in search for the last volume of the trilogy.
- Talk to Lassar. She believes Seumas of Gairech has the third volume.
- Seumas asks a favor in return for handing over the book. He wants the player to deliver an item to his son.
- Give Sion the present.
- Obtain The Book of Revenge, Vol III from Seumas.
- Talk to Kristell and ask for the translation of the third volume, as well.
- An owl soon arrives from Kristell. Go talk to her and obtain the translated text.
Book of the Revenge, Volume III
- Description: Investigate the content of the book.
- Read The Book of Revenge, Vol III [translated] and obtain the keyword "Glas Ghaibhleann".
- Talk to Duncan using the keyword "Glas Ghaibhleann" and lend him the translated text. Obtain from Duncan the keyword "Destructive Glas Ghaibhleann". According to him, Bryce of Bangor has an ancient text including accounts of the beast.
- Talk to Bryce using the keyword "Destructive Glas Ghaibhleann". Obtain the new keyword "Glas Ghaibhleann's Bone" and the book The Embodiment of Destruction, Glas Ghaibhleann.
Embodiment of Destruction, Glas Ghaibhleann
- Description: Investigation of Glas Ghaibhleann
- Talk to Duncan using the keyword "Glas Ghaibhleann's Bone".
- Talk to Tarlach using the same keyword and agree to find him some Magic Powder of Preservation.
Magic Powder of Preservation
- Description: Find the powder at Fiodh Dungeon.
- Note: You must be the leader of the party and drop an item on the altar yourself or you won't get the Magic Powder. It will drop for you but will be locked to the party leader.
- Drop any item onto Fiodh Dungeon's altar. You may bring a party.
- Obtain Magic Powder of Preservation at the reward chamber.
As with the Fomor Token quest, the magic powder may come from
any reward chest, so be sure to check your party mates' chests
if you did not get it from yours (Note: Multiple players doing this
quest can each get a Magic Powder of Preservation at the reward
chamber without having to start over).
- Beware! If another player picks it up and they are not doing the quest, then you cannot obtain it and you will have to redo it again. The Powder is untradeable no matter what!
- Give Tarlach the powder and receive Tarlach's Preserved Broken Glasses and a Red Wing of Goddess which allows you and your party to instantly teleport to Rabbie Dungeon.
RP Quest - Rabbie Dungeon
- Requirement: 3-person Role-playing (RP) quest
- Description: Clear the RP dungeon.
- Note: The player with the glasses must be the leader of the 3-persons party. 3-person party.
- Party Leader: Tarlach
- Members: Mari, Ruairi
- Drop the pair of glasses on the altar of Rabbie Dungeon while
in a 3-persons party.
- The dungeon is 2 floors long and is similar to Albey Normal
- The boss is 7 Ghost Armor. When defeated, Dark Lord will appear.
- Dark Lord is has 100% Protection against Magic and Melee, so only Mari can defeat him.
- Clear the dungeon and obtain the keyword "Morrighan's Betrayal".
The Pendant from Goddess
- Description: Investigation of the goddess and obtain the Pendant from Goddess.
- Talk to Duncan using the keyword "Morrighan's Betrayal". (Exit the client and re-login to see the goddess' second message.)
- Afterward, obtain the keyword "Goddess' Request" and the Pendant from the Goddess.
- Talk to Duncan using the new keyword and obtain the keyword "How to Reach Tir Na Nog".
- Then, wait a few hours Erinn-time to receive a quest from Duncan. Talk to him again and complete it to obtain The Other Half of a Torque. Red Wings of Goddess allows one to instantly teleport to Math Dungeon.
RP Quest - Shiela's Memory
- Requirement: 2-persons RP quest
- Description: Clear the RP dungeon.
- Party Leader: Shiela
- Member: Mores
- While in a 2-persons party, drop the torque on the altar of Math Dungeon. (If you drop out see Eavan of Dunbarton using the keyword "Broken Torque" for another Torque)
- Clear the dungeon and obtain the keyword "Cichol".
- (Optional) Talk to Tarlach about this new keyword, he will change his attitude regarding the goddess and ask for your help
- Requirement: Requirement: Titles stated below while level 25 or higher
- Description: Slay monsters threatening Kristell.
- Continuing from [The Pendant from Goddess], talk with Duncan.
- Talk to Kristell using the keyword "How to Reach to Tir Na Nog".
She demands a proof to demonstrate strength and bravery. (Use titles
such as the Bear Slayer, the Ogre Slayer, the Golem Slayer, etc.)
- NOTE: Kristell is NOT impressed by 'The Succubus Slayer' title for obvious reasons.
- Meet the requirement and talk to Kristell again using the same keyword.
- Slay 1 of each instructed monster. (Remove or complete all Party Quests,
as slaying the monsters will not be registered to mainstream scenario.)
- Black Dire Wolf: Dugald Aisle Southwest
- Werewolf: Fiodh Dungeon or Barri Basic boss chamber
- Ogre: Gairech Hills or Barri Normal boss chamber
- Talk to Kristell and complete the quest. Obtain Black Evil Pass. Red Wings of Goddess allows one to instantly teleport to Barri Dungeon.
- Exit the client and re-login to see the third message from the goddess to obtain the keyword "Breaker of the Seal of Another World".
The Seal Breaker of Another World
- Requirement: Party of maximum 3, all must be Lv 25+, Samhain (Saturday)
- Description: Go to Another World through Barri Dungeon.
- Drop Black Evil Pass on the altar of Barri Dungeon on Samhain (Saturday).
- Monsters: Goblin, Goblin Archer, Poison Goblin, Black Spider, Imp
- Defeat monsters in the boss chamber and enter the gate nearby.
- Boss: Wisp x 5, Flying Sword x 3
- Take the portal connecting Erinn and Another World. The player who
had dropped Black Evil Pass will acquire the title the Seal Breaker
of Another World upon entering Another World.
- Nao's Revival Service cannot be used in Another World.
- Since repairing of equipment is not possible, prepare well before entering Another World.
- Bare necessities (HP Potions, Bandages, Phoenix Feathers) are sold by the NPC Dougal.
- Arrows cannot be bought. However, timber wolves found around Another World drop arrows frequently enough.
- Another World also lacks Goddess' statues inside dungeons, so only party members are able to resuscitate unconscious players.
- Description: (Optional, strongly recommended) Investigation of Added Soul Phenomenon
- Talk to Dougal. His owl will soon deliver a quest.
- Kill 50 10 1 zombies in graveyard area.
- After clearing the quest, one can revive near Dougal when knocked unconscious.
Collecting Pieces of Black Orb
- Requirement: Small Green Gem, Small Blue Gem, Small Red Gem, Small Silver Gem
- Description: Collect 4 Pieces of Black Orb in Albey Dungeon.
- Drop each colored gem on the altar of Albey Dungeon and clear all.
- Strike the black orb at the reward chamber five times to obtain a Piece of the Black Orb. (Only 1 piece can be obtained for each dungeon.)
- After obtaining 4 pieces, buy a quest from Dougal and combine them into one.
- The pieces are tradeable, as well as the Whole Orb. Also, the Black Orb can be sold from a merchant stall.
- The Bosses of each dungeon are as follows:
- Green Gem Dungeon: 3 Heavy Gargoyles, 5 Light Gargoyles (This dungeon contains Light Gargoyles in its normal rooms)
- Blue Gem Dungeon: 3 Lycanthropes
- Red Gem Dungeon: 1 Nightmare Humanoid (Piece 3)
- Silver Gem Dungeon: 1 Black Golem, 6 Metal Skeleton (Armored) (This dungeon contains Light Gargoyles in its normal rooms)
Black Orb Dungeon
- Requirement: 1~3-persons party
- Description: Clear Black Orb Dungeon.
- Drop Black Orb on the altar of Albey Dungeon.
- If all party members are knocked unconscious, there is no choice but to obtain another Black Orb, or have another player outside the dungeon use an Advanced Feather.
- This dungeon consists of 2 floors, and has (many) rooms containing Light Gargoyles.
- Defeat the boss. (Ghost Armors)
- Obtain the keyword "Glas Ghaibhleann's Rebirth".
- Requirement: 1~3-persons party
- Description: Defeat Glas Ghaibhleann.
- Talk to Dougal using the new keyword, and give him the Pendant from Goddess.
- Receive the Pendant from Goddess (bind). Red Wings of Goddess allows one to instantly teleport to Albey Dungeon.
- Drop the pendant on the altar of Albey Dungeon.
- The dungeon created consists of 6 floors. Each floor has a boss guarding it.
- 1F: Hellhound x 3
- 2F: Lycanthrope x 1
- 3F: Heavy Gargoyle x 1
- 4F: Ghost Armor x 6
- 5F: Black Wizard x 1 & Wisp x 6
- 6F: Dark Lord & Ghost Armor x 2
- After clearing the dungeon up to the 6th floor boss room, you will
find a Goddess Pass in a treasure chest, which will let you
return to the boss room if you wish to finish the dungeon later.
If you use the pass, you will find a treasure chest with a replacement
pass upon entering, which means you can attempt the Dark Lord fight as
many times as you wish without having to do the dungeon again from the
beginning. Please Note: If you lost the Goddess Pass, you have to do
the entire dungeon again from the beginning.
- Unlike the Dark Lord in the role play quest as Mari Ruairi and Tarlach, the Dark Lord in this dungeon is not invulnerable to melee and magic, and can be damaged by any attack.
- The battle against Glas Ghaibhleann will ensue after defeating Dark Lord.
- Glas Ghaibhleann summons Light Gargoyles when attacked. (They will multi-aggro, and have a massive detection range.) Since Glas Ghaibhleann's HP recovery rate is fast, players must proceed to inflict wounds.
- The Gargoyles drop firewood or a Seal Scroll upon defeat. Burning a Seal Scroll in a campfire will increase the player's wound rate to 100% for approximately 60 seconds and effectively makes the player invincible by reducing all damage taken to 1. Before attacking Glas Ghaibhleann, it is recommended to collect a number of the scrolls beforehand and distribute them to the party.
- Since archers have a high wound rate percentage, it is possible to have one slowly break down Glas' HP with magnum shots or critical hits, reducing the required amount of seal scrolls necessary to completely finish off Glas.
- It is possible to kill Glas with a high ranked windmill. Spawn the light gargoyles in the boss room, lure him into the smaller dungeon room, then windmill away. It's recommended to have two people windmilling to prevent Glas retaliating.
- Defeat Glas Ghaibhleann and clear G1 mainstream scenario. The party leader
will obtain the keyword "The Knight of Light". They will also acquire
the title who Saved the Goddess and the enchant Goddess.
- All party members will return to Tir Chonaill after the credit roll. If a member does not wish to leave Another World, they must forcefully quit the game during the ending cut scene.
The story continues in Generation 2.